For every day pass sold on a Wednesday in 2021, Highland will donate $1 to Wings for Life.
“Wings for Life is a not-for-profit spinal cord research foundation. Our mission is to find a cure for spinal cord injury. We fund world-class scientific research and clinical trials around the globe aimed at healing the injured spinal cord.” – Wings for Life
Over the years, Wings for Life has found a special place among the Highland Family. Every fall, our annual S’Ender Bash raises funds to support their mission of healing spinal cord injuries. Other Highland events, such as the 2020 Halloween Hellion Race and Accomplice screening, are also organized with Wings for Life in mind.
This season, we’re strengthening our support by introducing the Wednesday for Wings initiative. For every day pass sold on a Wednesday in 2021 (including Wednesduro passes) Highland will be donating $1 to Wings for Life.
While Wings for Life works to find a cure for spinal cord injury, it’s important to recognize that the bike community is not slowing down. In the fifteen years that Highland has been operating, we’ve seen some incredible developments in adaptive equipment. Riders on tricycles, e-bikes, and other custom builds are regularly shredding the trails and expanding the limits of what mountain biking can be.
2021 WINGS FOR LIFE WORLD RUN
Interested in other ways to support Wings for Life? Sign up for their 2021 World Run! Around the globe, runners start the ‘race’ wherever they are. A virtual ‘catcher car’ gradually picks up the pace, and you run until the car overtakes you. All funds raised will go toward supporting Wings for Life’s mission.
Sign up for the App Run!
- STEP 1: Download the Wings for Life app on the App Store
- App Registration fee is $23 USD with 100% of the money going to Wings for Life
- STEP 2: Create a Wings for Life account OR login to an existing account (you have an account if you ran in the past)
- Step 3: Join the RBNA USA & Canada Team https://www.wingsforlifeworldrun.com/en/teams/X67z95
- Step 4: Once you sign up the app will create a personal page for you. Share the team page with friends, family, partners, etc. and ask them to donate to a great cause!