Highland offers uphill access on Wednesday and Thursday evenings throughout the season. These nights are referred to as “Wednesduro” and “Thursduro.”
How does it work? During the specified hours, Freedom Trail is opened to uphill traffic only. Pedal up and then descend on any of our downhill trails. (You can check out our trail map here.) It’s the perfect way to earn your turns!
Uphill access is only permitted during designated hours. You may not pedal up the mountain when the lift is running.
Riders please note: There is no artificial lighting on any of our trails. Please come prepared with appropriate personal lights (headlamps, bike lights, etc.) so that you don’t find yourself caught in the dark.
WEDNESDAY FOR WINGS: For every day pass sold on a Wednesday in 2021, Highland will donate $1 to Wings for Life, supporting their mission to find a cure for spinal cord injury.
NEW TO LIFT-ACCESSED MOUNTAIN BIKING?
If you are new to downhill mountain biking the Find Your Ride™ program is the best way to enter into the sport.
The Find Your Ride™ program includes:
- One full-day lift pass
- One-hour Park Ready™ session
- One full-day Park Ready™ bike rental (2021 Scott Ransom 920). Kids Bikes are also available.
- Full-face helmet and safety equipment
You may also consider our Find Your Ride™ 3-Pack. For just $349, you’ll gain confidence and experience over three all-inclusive Find Your Ride™ visits.
2021 WEDNESDURO RACES
- $20 Drop-in rate
- Two timed runs
- Race registration is required at least 2 hours prior to the start of the weekly race
- Race Starts at 6pm
- All registered racers should be at the top of the race course no later than 6:15pm for the first lap.
- Race ends after the last racer has completed two runs, or at 7:30pm.
- Male Open Class
- Female Open Class
- Top 3 Finishers in each class will win prizes.
- Oskar Blues will also be fueling the après scene with beer specials and race prizing.