May 13th & 14th, 2017
Start this season off right with a weekend dedicated to learning and fun. Develop essential mountain biking skills that will take your bike park experience to new heights. The Women’s Gravity Weekend brings enthusiastic, like-minded ladies together in a relaxed and supportive environment. Whether you’re new to gravity mountain biking or have been riding for years, this program has something for you!
Morning instruction focuses on core fundamentals and balance. Break old habits and begin to ride with more control and confidence. Riders also have an opportunity to harness new skills related to jumping and taking drops on Highland’s dedicated learning features.
Practice makes perfect…
The Women’s Gravity Weekend includes park passes and discount rentals for the entire weekend giving participants plenty of time to reinforce new techniques on the terrain of their choosing. Sunday instruction is available for an additional fee.
Stayed tuned for 2018 information…
For more information contact email@example.com
Saturday, May 13th (9am–5pm)
- Meet and Greet, get to know your bike/proper setup tips
- Warm Up and Rider Observations
- Balanced Riding: Expanding our Ranges of Motion, identify and correct lingering habits for more control and poise on the bike
- Mechanics of Cornering, a step-by-step approach to balanced and effective cornering
- Jumps & Drops, learn simple, reliable techniques for catching air and leave your fears behind
Sunday, May 14th (9am–5pm)
Free Day pass to ride park at your leisure
- $225.00 for Saturday instruction (includes lift pass & lunch voucher)
- Free return visit lift voucher must be used anytime during the 2017 season
- Park Ready Rental Bike, $50 per day Saturday and Sunday