Start this season off right with a weekend dedicated to learning and fun. Develop essential mountain biking skills that will take your bike park experience to new heights.
The Women’s Gravity Weekend brings together a diverse group of enthusiastic women in a supportive riding environment. Whether you’re new to gravity mountain biking or have been riding for years, this program has something for you!
Morning instruction focuses on core fundamentals and balance. Break old habits and begin to ride with more control and confidence. Riders also have an opportunity to harness new skills related to jumping and taking drops on Highland’s dedicated learning features.
Practice makes permanent…
Saturday, June 27th — 9:00am–5:00pm
9:00am to 12:00pm
- Meet and greet, get to know your bike/proper setup tips
- Warm Up and Rider Observations
- Balanced Riding: Expanding our Ranges of Motion, identify and correct lingering habits for more control and poise on the bike
12:00pm to 1:30pm — Break for Lunch in the Highland Lodge
1:30pm to 5:00pm
- Mechanics of Cornering, a step-by-step approach to balanced and effective cornering
- Jumps & Drops, learn simple, reliable techniques for catching air and (safely) leave your fears behind
5:00pm to 6:30pm — Happy Hour at the Highland Pub
- Saturday instruction, park access, and lunch
- One additional free day pass (transferable, no black out dates)
- Park Ready™ Rental Bike, additional $50 per day Saturday and Sunday