Please review our waiver policy carefully, so we can check you in and get you out on the trails as quickly as possible!
- We require every participant to complete one NEW waiver each calendar year.
- All participants ages 18 and over will be required to present a valid form of photo ID at check-in. Examples of valid forms of ID are a driver’s license, passport, or state-issued ID.
- If you do not have a photo ID proving you are 18, you will be regarded as being under 18.
- For participants under the age of 18, the waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian. Please note that completing the under 18 waiver online will require a valid parent email address and ID for verification purposes.
- A legal guardian is defined as a person assigned by a court to take care of a minor. Step-parents, foster parents, grandparents, other family members or friends are NOT legal guardians unless they have been recognized as such by a court. If this is your situation, you will be required to show documentation provided by a court.
- Highland Mountain Bike Park reserves the right to deny entry to any individual or group that misrepresents themselves as a parent or legal guardian of a minor or fails to comply with this policy.
We understand that this policy is more strict than other places and appreciate your patience!
Under the age of 18? No problem! Your parent or legal guardian can fill out your waiver online in advance.