Please review our waiver policy carefully, so we can check you in and get you out on the trails as quickly as possible!
- We require every participant to complete one NEW waiver each calendar year.
- All participants over the age of 18, and the parent or legal guardian of a minor, will be required to present a valid form of photo ID at check-in. Examples of valid forms of ID are a driver’s license, passport, or state-issued ID.
- Participants age 18 and over can complete the waiver in person, or online using the link below. If you do not have a photo ID proving you are 18, you will be regarded as being under 18.
- For participants under the age of 18, the waiver must be signed at Highland by a parent or legal guardian in the presence of an authorized Highland Mountain Bike Park employee. If the parent or legal guardian will not be present, the participant must bring a notarized waiver displaying a notary raised seal or stamp. Notarized waivers without a raised seal or stamp will not be accepted.
- In the event a participant under 18 does not have a notarized waiver OR parent or legal guardian present, we can accept a faxed or emailed copy of a notarized waiver.
- A legal guardian is defined as a person assigned by a court to take care of a minor. Stepparents, foster parents, Grandparents, other family members, or friends are NOT legal guardians unless they have been recognized as such by a court. If this is your situation, you must either bring a notarized waiver OR will be required to show documentation provided by a court.
- All sections of the waiver must be completed for it to be considered valid.
- Highland Mountain Bike Park reserves the right to deny entry to any individual or group that misrepresents themselves as a parent or legal guardian of a minor or fails to comply with this policy.
- Once a participant turns 18, they will be required to complete a new adult waiver for that calendar year.
We understand that this policy is more strict than other places and appreciate your patience!
By downloading the waiver, you confirm that you’ve read and understood the above information.
Save time at check in!
Participants over the age of 18 can complete the waiver online:
Participants under the age of 18 can download waiver here: