AT A GLANCE:
- If you have not been fully vaccinated, masks are required inside Highland’s buildings (Welcome Center, main lodge, and HTC). You are not required to wear a mask while outdoors, in the lift line, or on the trails.
- All visitors will be asked the standard COVID-19 screening questions upon arrival.
- Day passes for non-season pass holders must be reserved online in advance.
How do I get my pass?
If you are not a season pass holder, you must reserve a day pass online in advance. Day passes can be reserved here. Only a limited number of passes will be available each day. We have been selling out most Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, so make sure you plan ahead!
I want to use a pass discount I qualify for. How do I do that?
To redeem discounted passes this year (including Buddy Passes, bike shop program discounts, military discounts, etc.) you will need to purchase your day pass online in advance at full price to reserve your spot for the day. When you arrive at the Welcome Center, please show our staff the required documentation for your discount and we will refund you the difference.
Where do I get my wristband?
When you arrive at the mountain, check in at the Welcome Center (pictured above). You must be wearing a mask to enter the building. Cones are placed outside and there are stickers on the floor inside to keep visitors six feet apart. In order to minimize contact, staff will also be asking you to put your wristband on yourself.
We will be asking all riders the standard COVID-19 screening questions set forth by the State of NH:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days? (Note: Healthcare workers caring for COVID-19 patients while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment should answer “no” to this question.)
- Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms, including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath?
- Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
- Are you experiencing any new muscle aches or chills?
- Have you had any new changes in your sense of taste or smell?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, you will be asked to go home and come back another day when you feel better.
As always, you must fill out a waiver before you can ride. You can fill that waiver out online here. You only need to fill out one waiver per season.
How will the lift be affected?
Please respect the space of other riders while in the lift line!
Riders who would prefer to load the lift solo will be allowed to do so.
Can I take a lesson?
Yes! We are offering private, semi-private, and Find Your Ride lessons. Call (603) 286-7677 x 120 or email email@example.com to set up your lesson.
Will you be offering rentals?
Yes, bike and equipment rentals will be available. You can rent a bike here. Remember, a bike rental does not include a day pass! You will need to reserve both.
Safety equipment will also be available to rent. As always, when equipment is returned the elbow pads, knee pads, and helmet interiors are removed, machine washed, and dried on high heat. Additionally, the hard surfaces are disinfected. If you know that you’ll be renting a helmet, we encourage you to measure your head circumference (in centimeters) before you arrive to help us quickly find you a helmet that fits. Any helmet that is tried on and found not to fit will be treated as a returned helmet.