All of these bikes are used, so expect some cosmetic wear. Each bike frame was covered in a specially designed protective film at the beginning of the season. This prevents a majority of cosmetic damage and helps to keep your bike looking fresh.
The following work will be performed on the bike before you take it home:
- New grips, saddle, and handlebars
- New Pivot Bearings where needed
- New shift cable and housing
- Clean drivetrain (Chain, Cassette, Crankset)
- Rear derailleur shifting tuned/adjusted
- New Brake Pads (Front & Rear)
- Brake fluid replaced and serviced (Front and Rear)
- Stanchions are replaced if deep scratches are prevalent
- Small scratches will be filled in and buffed out
- Dropper post is replaced on all bikes with original equipment manufacturer dropper post
Tires will be slightly used with no torn knobs. The bike frame and components may have scratches from rental use. The buyer agrees to accept the bike as is, and agrees that Highland does not owe free or warranty service/parts on the bicycle.
Deposits are taken starting September 1st. Bikes will be available for pickup between December 1st and January 31st, depending on the bike. Bikes paid in full will be moved to the front of the queue. To place a deposit on a bike, please call (603) 286-7677 x 112.
2020 Rocky Mountain Slayer 70 Carbon 27 $4,000
2020 Specialized Demo 8 29 Expert $3,000
2020 Santa Cruz V10 S 27 or 29 $3,800
2020 Santa Cruz Megatower S Carbon 29 reserve wheels $4,200
2020 Kona Operator DL 27 $2,800
2020 Giant Reign SX 27 $2,000
2020 GT Force 27 $1,950
2020 GT Fury 27 $2,600
For specifications on each bike, please see their respective websites.
If you have questions about purchasing a 2020 rental bike, please give the bike shop a call at (603) 286–7677, stop by and say hi, or shoot us an email at email@example.com for more information.