“Then and Now” Winter Carnival
Join us for a day of non-lift-accessed fat biking and family activities around the base area.
- Mountain opens for non-lift-accessed uphill travel $10–8:00am
- Highland Pub opens — 11:00am
- Ice skating, sledding, bonfire — 11:00am
- Hot Chocolate Bar opens — 2:00pm
- Live music with Don Bartenstein — 2:00pm-4:00pm
- Vintage Highland Ski Area slideshow and Highland Team Trivia — 5:00pm
- Beer Tasting featuring Berkshire Brewing Company– 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Live music with The Cableguys– 7:00pm-10:00pm
During the day, we’ll have winter activities for the whole family. Go sledding in the slopestyle area or ice skating on the beaver pond. Our cross country and downhill trails will be open for non-lift-access biking (weather permitting) and hiking/snowshoeing. The downhill trails will be accessible via Freedom Trail from 8:00am to 3:00pm.
The Highland Pub will be open at 11:00am.
Warm up by the bonfire or with a treat from our hot chocolate bar, open from 2:00pm-5:00pm. At 5:00pm, there will be a slideshow of vintage Highland’s Ski Area photos and Highland Team Trivia. After dark, the Highland Pub will stay open and have live music from 7:00pm-10:00pm. Let us know you are coming by joining the Facebook Event.