************ Post updated 12/11/2014 ************
BIKES NOW IN PARTNER SHOPS!
Participating dealers Belmont Wheelworks, Gorham Bike and Ski, Littleton Bike and Fitness, S&W Sports and Xprezo Bikes are be selling their demo bikes for a killer deal. Pick up your favorite ride NOW and be ready for a great 2015 season. Demo bikes have been overhauled and are now in partner shops. Swing by and check them out.
If you are interested in purchasing one of the Demo Center bikes please contact the corresponding dealer to arrange purchase. Please contact email@example.com with any other questions.
|2014 Trek Session 8||2014 Trek Session 88||2014 Giant Glory 2|
|2014 Transition TR500||2014 Specialized Status II||2014 Specialized P.Slope||2014 Specialized P.3|
|Gorham Bike & Ski Gorham, ME||Littleton Bike & Fitness Littleton, NH|
|(207) 773-1700||(603) 444-3437|
|2014 Giant Trance SX||2014 Specialized Demo 8 I|
|2014 Super D (Black)||2014 Xprezo Adhoc (Green)||2014 Xprezo Furax (Green)|
|1 Large (X9 1×10, Revelation)||1 Large (X9 1×10, Pike RC)||1 Medium (X9, Boxxer RC)|
- The following items will be replaced and serviced as part of the end of season overhaul for all demo center bikes:
- New OEM Tires, Grips, Seats and Pedals
- New Pivot Bearings
- New shift cable and housing
- Clean drivetrain (Chain, Cassette, Crankset)
- Rear derailleur shifting tuned/adjusted
- New Brake Pads (Front & Rear)
- Brake fluid replaced and serviced (Front and Rear)
- Bike frame and components may have scratches from rental use
- Buyer agrees to accept bike AS IS, and agrees that Highland does not owe free or warranty service/ parts on the bicycle.